Cass County court sentencings
Published 8:00 am Tuesday, December 22, 2015
The following sentences were handed down by Judge Michael Dodge in Cass County Circuit Court on Friday, Dec. 18, at the Cass County Law and Courts Building in Cassopolis.
• Eric William Seidner, 35, of Niles, to one year of probation for two counts of possession of analogues.
• Charles Richard George, 42, of Goshen, to a minimum of 25 years to a maximum of 50 years in prison for two counts of second-degree criminal sexual conduct.
• Aaron Gabriel Chupp, 31, of Union, to 57 days in jail and 18 months of probation for delivery/manufacture of marijuana.
• Dwane Robert Noble, 36, of Dowagiac, to 122 days in jail and two years of probation for conspiracy to deliver/manufacture a controlled substance and operating/maintaining a lab involving methamphetamine.
• Jason Lee Ottinger, 22, of Dowagiac, to 20 days in jail and two years of probation for resisting/obstructing a police officer.
• Roy Dean Barnett, 48, of Elkhart, to 270 days in jail for delivery/manufacture of a controlled substance.
• Crystal Marie Vance, 39, to 120 days in jail for possession of marijuana.