Berrien County Youth Fair to host Fair Food Drive-Thru
BERRIEN SPRINGS — The Berrien County Youth Fair will host its second Fair Food Drive-Thru event this weekend.
Starting July 17 and running through July 19, there will be numerous fair food vendors serving up some fair food favorites.
This event is intended to help some concession vendors as well as the Berrien County Youth Fair, both of whom have had to cancel revenue generating events needed to sustain year-round operations, due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Patrons wishing to partake in the drive-thru event should enter Gate 3, located at 4261 E. Shawnee Rd., and follow the barriers to the drive-thru area. The drive-thru will take place 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
Vendors participating in the event are Wiley’s Famous Tacos, The Pretzel Wagon, Rosie’s Sweet Shack, Colglazier’s Elephant Ears, Colglazier’s Steak Tips, Barbie’s Cookies, Wagner’s Ice Cream, Fiske French Fries, Fiske Lemonade, Snowba Bubble Tea and Richie’s Place to Eat.
- In addition, there are a few more guidelines for this event. It is cash only, there will not be ATMs available on the grounds.
- All guests are asked to stay in their vehicles while on the grounds.
- All cars must exit the grounds after ordering and receiving food.
- Food may not be consumed on the grounds.
- No walk-up orders will be allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No public bathrooms
- Smoking is prohibited on the grounds.
CASSOPOLIS — A new group in Cass County will begin hosting weekly meetings in the hopes of creating change through... read more