Cassopolis summer food program begins June 16Published 12:30pm Thursday, June 5, 2014
The Cassopolis Public School Food Service Department will once again host its Summer Food Service Program for children.
The program will run from June 16 through Aug. 21. Each site, other than Brookside Learning Center will operate Monday through Thursday.
There will be no meals served June 30 through July 4 at any site.
Free meals will be made available to children 18 years of age and under or persons up to age 26, who are enrolled in an educational program for the mentally or physically disabled that is recognized by a state or local public educational agency.
The meals will be provided without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Meals will be provided at the site(s) listed below:
• Ross Beatty Jr./Sr. High School – breakfast: 9 to 9:30 a.m. / lunch: 11 to 11:30 a.m.
• Cass District Library – lunch: noon to 12:30 p.m.
• Sam Adams Elementary – breakfast: 9 to 9:30 a.m. / lunch: 1 to 1:30 p.m.
• Squires Education Center – breakfast: 9 to 9:30 a.m. / lunch: 11 to 11:30 a.m.
• Brookside Learning Center – Monday and Tuesday only – breakfast: 9 to 9:30 a.m. / lunch: 11 to 11:30 a.m.
• Vandalia Community Center – lunch: 1 to 1:30 p.m.