Cass County Great Start play groups in MarchPublished 8:00am Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Cass County parents and caregivers of children ages 0-6 are invited to attend March’s Great Start play groups. There is no cost to attend.
Meet other parents and allow your child to socialize with other children their age. Some of this months Play Groups will feature a craft to do with your child as well as play areas that encourage developmental skills. Open Play days will also be offered. A snack is provided. You are welcome to join any or all of the play groups and are encouraged to bring along friends and family.
• March 4 and 5: 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. —Open play
• March 11 and 12: 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. — Parent/child activity
• March 18 and 19: 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.— Open play
• March 25: 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. -— Parent-child activity
• March 26: 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. — Parent-child activity
All play groups are held in the play group room in the early childhood wing of Squires in Cassopolis, located at 725 Center St. Please use the York Street entrance to the back side of the building and enter in the play group room door.
If Lewis Cass ISD or Cassopolis Schools are closed/delayed, the Play Group will be cancelled. For more information please contact Vicki Foote at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (269)445-6283.