Four Flags Chamber of Commerce to recognize ambassadors during luncheon
NILES — The Four Flags Area Chamber of Commerce will recognize the volunteers within its Ambassador Program during an upcoming Ambassador Appreciation Luncheon.
The event will take place at 12:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 13, Eleventh Harvest Cafe in Niles.
During the lunch, the chamber will look to express its gratitude for the work that these volunteers have contributed to their community over the course of the year.
The Ambassador Program is designed to help maintain open communication between the chamber of commerce and its members. Some of the tasks that these individuals have taken on include, but are not limited to, volunteering at the Chamber’s annual fireworks show, assisting with Business After Hours and Eye Opener Breakfasts, and staying connected with Chamber members.
Ambassadors to be recognized include:
• Alicia Koch — Euphoric Stage
• Becky Brown — Edward Jones
• Cindy Cohen— C2 Your Health
• Fern Hollingshead — Fifth Third Bank
• Jennifer Valentine — Angelic Cleaning
• Lizbeth Benjamin — Euphoric Stage
• Maggie Gibson — Tri-Pac, Inc.
• Marci Taylor — WSMK 99.1
• Rickey Miller — Teachers Credit Union
• Sharon Douglas — Chemical Bank
• Stephanie Lisenko — Brentwood at Niles
• Tamiko Brown — Old National Bank
• Tiffany Rusher — Niles-Buchanan YMCA
Those interested in learning more about the Ambassador Program or the appreciation luncheon
can contact Eileen Villanueva, membership coordinator at the Four Flags Area Chamber of
Commerce, at (269) 683-3720.
BERRIEN COUNTY — Berrien County Animal Control will host four low-cost shot clinics in January and February in Buchanan, Benton... read more