Cass County CASA to host annual auction, dinner June 15
MARCELLUS — Local officials are asking Cass County residents to attend the 12th annual CASA “Call to the Heart” reception, auction and dinner at 6 p.m. June 15 at Gable Hill, Marcellus to show support for CASA volunteers and children in foster care.
The event will feature a reception with Judge Susan Dobrich, followed by dinner and a live auction and raffle. For the raffle, one winner will be able to choose from a number of vacation packages.
Among the auction items included:
• MSU football game tickets for four, along with pre-game sideline passes and surprises
• Sunset sail on Lake Michigan out of Sagatuck, Two Night Stay with Breakfast at the Hidden Garden Cottages and Suites, Gift Certificate for Dinners at Everyday Café in Douglass and Phil’s Bar and Grill
• 100 bottles of craft beer
• More than 30 bottles of excellent wine plus wine cooler and glassware
• Dinner at the Tippecanoe and adventures at the Escape Rooms for 10
• Mackinac Island Getaway: two nights at the Grand Hotel, including meals and golf on the Jewel
• Chicago weekend including hotel, gift certificates to a variety of events and food choices
• Pontoon cruise on Diamond Lake and Dinner for 10
• Gatlinburg, Tennessee Trip
• Tickets to a Notre Dame game and parking pass
For more detailed information, visit casscocasa.org. Tickets are $75 per person and are available the CASA office in Cassopolis. Tickets include the Friends of CASA reception hosted by the Honorable Susan L. Dobrich.
Cass County CASA is a nonprofit agency of trained volunteers from the community who are appointed by the Judge to advocate for abused and neglected children in Cass County. Raffle tickets are available from any Board member or from the office.
For more information on tickets for this event or raffle tickets contact Erica Boulanger or Ella Ryder at (269) 445-4431, our Face Book page Cass County CASA of Michigan or firstname.lastname@example.org.