Cass County CASA hosts 10th annual auction, dinner
Published 7:23 pm Thursday, May 19, 2016
Right here in Cass County, there are abused and neglected children who live in the shadows.
Once a year, the Court Appointed Special Advocates reach out to the community to help us help these children with the belief that every child has a right to thrive, to be seen and heard and to be treated with dignity.
Everyone is invited to the 10th annual CASA Reception, Auction & Dinner at Our Lady of the Lake Social Hall in Edwardsburg at 6 p.m. Friday, June 24, to show support for Cass County CASA volunteers and children in foster care.
At the event, CASA is offering a reception with Judge Dobrich, followed by dinner and a live auction and raffle.
Live auction items include:
• Notre Dame football tickets
• 100 bottles of craft beer
• Trip to New Orleans, South Beach or NYC for two (winners choice) with all expenses paid.
• Thirty-six bottles of excellent wine and a cooler to keep them cool
• Indian Lake progressive dinner and pontoon cruise
• Cocktail party for 20 including entertainment and competition for hearty hors d’oeuvres hosted by Father Joe
• Mackinac Island Getaway: Two nights at the Grand Hotel including meals
• Chicago weekend at The Talbot Hotel, including dinner options and VIP passes
• Hawks Head Links Golf Package for four including dining and accommodations at the Inn
• Weekend at a Diamond Lake Cottage B&B
• RAFFLE: One winner chooses between Charleston Luxury Getaway, Sip & Soar through Napa Valley, or Scottsdale Championship Golf. $6,000 value, tickets $25 and available now.
For more detailed information, visit the CASA website at www.casscocasa.org.
Tickets are $75 per person and can be purchased from CASA board members or at the CASA office in Cassopolis. Tables of eight are available. Tickets include the Friends of CASA reception hosted by the Judge Dobrich.
Cass County CASA is a nonprofit agency of trained volunteers from the community who are appointed by the judge to advocate for abused and neglected children in Cass County.
All contributions are tax deductible. For more information on tickets for this event or raffle tickets contact Erica Boulanger or Jim Ward at (269) 445-4431 or firstname.lastname@example.org