Notre Dame Blue-Gold Game April 16
Published 8:08 am Friday, April 8, 2016
NOTRE DAME — The annual Blue-Gold game, presented by Boling Vision Center, will kick off at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 16, at Notre Dame Stadium.
It is an opportunity to get a sneak peek at the 2016 Fighting Irish football squad. Gates will open at 11:30 a.m.
General admission and reserved gold tickets may be purchased online.
Here is the breakdown on ticket prices:
• General admission adult tickets are $12 each ($15 on game day)
• General admission youth tickets (18 years and under) are $8 each ($10 on game day)
• Children (ages three and under) do not require a ticket for general admission seating areas
• Discounted general admission seats are available at participating area Meijer stores
• Group sales of 20 or more general admission tickets (adults and/or youth) are $8 each
• With on-going construction of the Campus Crossroads Project, no press box tickets will be sold
• Team brunch no longer a part of the weekend’s festivities
• Tickets are also available for sale via telephone at (574) 631-7356 or in person at the Murnane Family Ticket Office, located between gates 8 and 10 of Purcell Pavilion
“The Shirt” will be unveiled at 6 p.m. Friday, April 15 in front of the Notre Dame Bookstore by head coach Brian Kelly.
The unveiling ceremony, which includes live entertainment and free food, begins at 4 p.m. The event is open to the public. Former Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn is scheduled to appear.
“The Shirt” is a student organization that raises funds for student clubs and charities through the sale of a new T-shirt each season worn by students and fans in support of the Notre Dame football team.
Proceeds from the Blue-Gold game will help support the scholarship fund of the Notre Dame Club of St. Joseph Valley.