Miss Michele & Co Competition Team wins big at major dance event
Published 5:59 pm Wednesday, March 30, 2016
In Battle Creek, Miss Michele & Co Competition Team competed against dozens of dance studios from the Midwest and Canada for prestigious top honors at Showstopper, the largest dance competition in the country.
Their entries placed as follows:
• “MMC JR. Superheroes” received third place overall in Mini Advanced Small
• “Ex’s & Oh’s” received third placed overall in Teen Advanced Duet/Trio,
• “Read All About It” received ninth place overall in Senior Advanced Duet/Trio
• Bree Behnke received seventh overall in Mini Advanced Solo
• Emma Stanger received sixth overall in Mini Advanced Solo
Miss Michele & Co. Competition Team also received 14 platinum awards and five gold awards. This qualifies them to go to Showstopper National Finals in Myrtle Beach, Anaheim, Galveston or Orlando this summer.