Stories tagged: Ask Trooper Rob
Q: Is it lawful or unlawful for a Michigan CPL holder to carry a concealed pistol in a parking lot of a casino and can ... Read more
Q: If your only vehicle is a pickup truck with no back seat, and you have a small child, it must be legal to use ... Read more
Q: There has been an ongoing debate among myself and some friends about if it’s legal to carry a concealed gun in the bowling area ... Read more
Halloween is a cherished tradition but the excitement of the night can cause children to forget to be careful. Read more
- Ask Trooper Rob: Typing, reading texts while driving could result in fine
- Ask Trooper Rob: What are the social networking laws?
- Ask Trooper Rob: What is the process for becoming a state trooper?
- Ask Trooper Rob: Back to school safety tips
- Ask Trooper Rob: Motorists need to be on lookout for school buses
- Ask Trooper Rob: What are the laws regarding runaways? | 1 comment
- Ask Trooper Rob: What are Michigan’s laws regarding drunken driving with kids in the vehicle?
- Ask Trooper Rob: Prescription drug crimes are on the rise
- Trooper Rob: Parents should check online sex offender registries
- Ask Trooper Rob: Boating safety, Neighborhood Watch set
- Ask Trooper Rob: Boating safety, Neighborhood Watch programs scheduled
- Ask Trooper Rob: Neighbors won’t stop dumping yard waste
- Ask Trooper Rob: ‘Bully-proofing’ implemented in schools