In a memorandum dated Feb. 23, 2016, with the subject, “Presentation on State Board of Education Statement and Guidance on Safe and Supportive Learning Environments ... Read more
On 8 March, Michigan voted for Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump. Having just written that, I feel like Lewis Carroll who wrote “Alice in Wonderland.” ... Read more
My last column severely criticized Hillary Clinton for her e-mail malfeasance. It’s only fair that I should shine a light on the Republican front-runner, Donald ... Read more
- A closer look at Muslims
- What is it with Muslims?
- Only 12 months left to ponder the candidates
- What I’ve learned from collecting rubbish
- How are Niles schools doing?
- Is our Constitution still valid?
- Should we trust Iran?
- The rise and fall of Bill Cosby
- When does ‘Middle Age’ end?
- ‘You have cooties’
- Yes or no to bond proposals?
- Why didn’t President Obama want Netanyahu to speak to Congress?
- And that’s the way it is
- Why not build the Keystone XL Pipeline
- How can Niles schools move on next year?
- In memory of Charles Waldron
- Yankees in Georgia!
- Is President Obama a leader or a community organizer?
- Hamas, Hesbollah, Iran, and ISIS
- Are there any leaders in Congress?
- Michigan Schools need the Common Core