Borgess-Lee’s women’s health fair at SMC Sept. 7Published 10:58am Tuesday, August 20, 2013
To give women the undivided attention they deserve, but often don’t find the time to receive, Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital will host its annual Women’s Health Fair on Saturday, Sept. 7, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., at Southwestern Michigan College.
This year’s free event will feature special shopping opportunities, as well as access to a wide variety of health and beauty information and several provider presentations.
“The fair offers a little something for everyone,” said Michelle Poole, BSN, RN, clinical nurse leader, Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital. “Combined with comprehensive shopping and health information, we’re excited to provide six informative presentations on a broad range of topics.”
• Dr. Marcus Free – GERD (Acid Reflux)
• Dr. Sri Dhatree – Women and Heart Disease
• Dr. Michael Valitutto – Diabetes: What’s New in 2013
• Dr. Matthew Cripe, DDS – Oral Health and Diabetes
• Dr. Tara Scharich, DC – How to Live Fully Alive
• Melinda Triemstra, LMSW – Women and Alcohol
The one-day event also includes the chance to win special door prizes.
For more on the 2013 Women’s Health Fair, contact Michelle Poole at (269) 782-6022, ext. 4041, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.