Cass board looking at budget items MondayPublished 9:57am Saturday, June 8, 2013
The Cassopolis Board of Education will hold its regular monthly meeting at the Squires Education Center Monday.
Among the things the board will be looking are:
• 2012-13 final budget resolutions
• 2013-14 preliminary budget resolutions
• State aid borrowing resolution
• Future graduation dates
• Proposed reductions and savings in extra-duty compensation
• Addition, reduction and realignment of paraprofessional hours
There will also be a closed session to discuss Cassopolis Education Association and Cassopolis CSEA (support staff such as para pros, clerical and bus drivers) negotiations.
The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m.