Dowagiac council agenda June 10Published 4:11pm Friday, June 7, 2013
Dowagiac City Council meets at 7 p.m. Monday at City Hall, 241 S. Front St.
Dowagiac Black Family Celebration is returning Aug. 31 after a several years absence.
Council will also be considering an outdoor library event July 27 in conjunction with Summer in the City.
• Authorizing an interlocal agreement between Cass County Transit and the City of Dowagiac.
• Authorizing an amendment to the interlocal agreement pertaining to local revenue sharing.
• Approving the Fiscal Year 2013-14 city budget.
• Intention to sell city-owned property at 423 Maple St.
• Authorizing the city treasurer to pay bills of $471,068.96 and payroll of $194,486.71 for a total of $665,555.67.
Tags: Dowagiac City Council