ND Experience awaits fans at season openerPublished 4:28pm Thursday, September 6, 2012
NOTRE DAME, Ind. – An all-new, fanfest-style event, Notre Dame Experience Presented by Ford, will be available Saturday to fans on campus attending the University of Notre Dame home football opener against Purdue and at all other Irish home football games in 2012.
Admission is free and the event is designed for fans of all ages.
The Notre Dame Experience Presented by Ford is a newly-redesigned area created by National Pastime Sports for 2012. Through the use of engaging displays and décor, interactive experiences and theatrical production, the event site will be transformed into a theme park of Fighting Irish football.
This unique environment will provide an epicenter of fun for all fans to enjoy.
Activities for 2012 include:
• Sponsor displays and giveaways
• Autograph sessions presented each weekend by Sprint
• Former Irish stars Tony Rice and Reggie Brooks will be signing Sept. 8
• Four different fully-interactive football challenges (all new this year)
• Obstacle Course
• Hail Mary Challenge
• Field Goal Challenge
• Quarterback Challenge
• Appearances by the Notre Dame cheerleaders and the Notre Dame Glee Club
Food and drinks for purchase will be available through Centerplate.