Daily Star photo/KATIE ROHMAN Firefighters responded to an electrical fire in the Edward Jones Investments building at North Fifth and Sycamore streets Thursday afternoon. Niles Fire Chief Larry Lamb said they received a call of smoke in the building, which is occupied by at least six tenants. He said the cause of the smoke could have been from a heating and air issue or a fluorescent light fixture ballast. The smoke dissipated shortly after they arrived. “There doesn’t seem to be any risk to the building,” Lamb said. Niles Township Fire Department, Niles Police Department, Michigan State Police and Southwestern Michigan Community Ambulance Service also responded to the call.