Council meets MondayPublished 11:04pm Thursday, February 9, 2012
Dowagiac City Council meets Monday at 7 p.m. at CIty Hall, 241 S. Front St.
1. Memorial Day parade and ceremonies, May 28.
City Manager report
1. Purchase road patch equipment.
1. To support the Feb. 28 Cass County Road Commission road millage.
2. To amend and extend a 19-month contract with Gary Carlile to continue his contractual employment services as airport manager and park consultant.
3. To amend and extend the professional consulting services/confidentiality and non-compete agreement with LaGrow Consulting of Coloma for economic development services.
4. To direct City Treasurer Robin Coffey to pay $915,741 for bills of $606,543 and payroll of $309,198.
Tags: Dowagiac City Council