February Great Start play groupsPublished 9:48pm Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Cass County’s Great Start Play Groups have all kinds of fun “love”-themed activities planned for all Cass County children ages 0-5, including games, snacks and crafts. Each family will take home the book “I Love You All Day Long,” recipes and other materials.
Children’s development will always be the focus of activities at the playgroups. The play areas will encourage speech, fine and gross motor skills, social and emotional skills and problem solving.
The public is welcome to the following playgroups:
• Feb. 1 — Marcellus Elementary School, 9:15 a.m.
• Feb. 6 — Cassopolis Squires Elementary, 9:30 a.m.
• Feb. 8 — Edwardsburg Primary School, 9:30 a.m.
• Feb. 14 — Sister Lakes Elementary School, 9:30 a.m.
• Feb. 16 — Dowagiac Patrick Hamilton School, 9:30 a.m.
For more information, email Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Heather at (269) 445-6217.