Hunter Ice Festival Jan. 13-15Published 9:12pm Wednesday, January 11, 2012
• Hunter ice cream: $1 a scoop on the south side of the 100 block of Main Street.
• Murder mystery dinner theater: The Four Flags Players will perform at 7:30 p.m. today at 404 East Main St. in the Queen Anne Room. Call (269) 695-1150 for reservations. Tickets are $35 per person.
• Hunter Ice Beer Dinner: Chef Daysha Amster and the Niles Burn Run co-sponsore this five-course meal paired with five beers. Tickets are $50 per person. The dinner is at 6 p.m. today, 226 East Main St.
• Pancake breakfast: Pancakes, waffles, sausage, juice, coffee and hot chocolate served at the Bell Building on the corner of Third and Sycamore streets. Breakfast served from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday. Cost is $6, or $5 with a nonperishable food item to donate.
• Winters Arts and Crafts Show: Show at 404 E. Main St. is from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday.
• Ice Fights: Ice carving competition at 8 p.m. Friday and Satuday at the Riverfront Ampitheater.
• Ice skating: All weekend, ice skate at the rink located in Riverfront Park between Ridge Kramer and Wonderland.
• Photo contest: Enter your photos of the Hunter Ice Festival. Submit photos to the Niles District Library. Winners will be notified in February.
• The Frigid 5K Run starts at 9 a.m. Register at Cycle and Fitness, 211 East Main St., in Niles.
Tickets for tasting are $5 allows a taste of all the entries plus five extra tastes and will give you one vote.
Tickets will be available at the Welcome Center, 215 East Main St., the Warming Center, 109 North Third St., YMCA/Olfactory Hue Bistro Family Friendly Foods, 226 East Main St., and the Hunter Ice Cream Booth.
Tasting participants and locations
• Massimo’s Pizzeria at Massimo’s Pizzeria, 20 East Main St.
• Howard School at Trailhead Mercantile, 209 East Main St.
• El Amigo Pepe at Cycle & Fitness, 213 East Main St.
• Olfactory Hue at Olfactory Hue, – 226 East Main St.
• East Main Gardens at Lace Dance & Fitness Studio, 226 1/2 East Main St.
• 3rd Street Pizzeria at 3rd Street Pizzeria, 114 North Third St.
• Inspired By You at Inspired By You, 24 North Fourth St.