Third arrest made in huge meth haulPublished 9:15am Thursday, November 19, 2009
CASSOPOLIS – On Wednesday, Nov. 18, a third individual, 39, was arrested on multiple meth-related charges and a weapons offense in connection with the large methamphetamine operation discovered in the 64000 block of Calvin Center Road.
This individual will be arraigned in Fourth District Court today, Nov. 19.
This case, which originated with a trash complaint, remains under investigation.
Individuals arrested Nov. 17 were identified Wednesday as:
• Debra Lee Cheatham, 51, who was arraigned in District Court on charges of:
1. Conspiracy to Commit Controlled Substance – Delivery/Manufacture – Methamphetamine/Ecstasy;
2. Controlled Substance – Delivery/Manufacture – Methamphetamine/Ecstacy;
3. Controlled Substance – Operating/Maintaining Laboratory Involving Methamphetamine;
4. Controlled Substance – Delivery/Manufacture – Methamphetamine/Ecstasy;
5. Controlled Substance – Operating/Maintaining Laboratory Involving Hazardous Waste;
6. Controlled Substance – Possession of Methamphetamine/Ecstasy;
7-11. Weapons – Felony Firearm, five counts;
12. Controlled Substance – Maintaining A Drug House.
Bond for Debra Cheatham was set at $200,000 cash/surety.
Also charged was Britia Rose Anderson, 28, with:
1. Controlled Substance – Possession of Methamphetamine/Ecstasy;
2. Disorderly Person – Loitering About Illegal Business.
Bond for Britia Anderson was set at $10,000 cash/surety.